So what exactly is this?
This is a 2-day education event that will not just give you the tools for success but will help you learn how to use them and practice using them so you can have skills and content by the end.
Day 1: Seminars from the best in the wedding industry
Day 2: Hands-on category specific workshops taking you through how to do a styled shoot taught by published pros
Day 2 Evening: IRL (in real life) practice with brides, grooms, wedding parties
Who is this for?
This is for:
- new pros just getting into weddings
- middle-aged (business – not you!) pros ready to rev up your growth engine
- old pros needing to breathe new life into their business
- pros who need social media help
- pros who need styled shoot help
- pros who need business help
This is for all categories:
- event designers
- makeup artists
- anyone who does anything related to weddings
What will I get out of attending?
- Actionable content, strategies, and techniques to grow your business
- Hands-on experience learning how to do styled shoots you can use to promote your business
- Styled shoot content for your business
- Social media coaching throughout the 2-days so you know how and what to post
- IRL (in real life) practice with real couples in a low-pressure environment to work through how and what you say when you implement what you learned from Day 1 seminars
- Networking with pros both in your area and beyond
Who are the speakers?
Day 1 Speakers and Panelists vary from location to location but include the best in the industry:
Check your location’s page to see who will be at your location. Note that speaker and schedule changes may occur.
Who are the hands-on coordinators?
Day 2 Hands-On Coordinators are pros like you who have achieved some serious success in their business and are ready to share it with you:
Our list continues to grow – stay tuned for new coordinators added!
Be sure to check out your local page to see who will be there in your area!
Brittany Sharp, The Sharp Standard
Jeremy Harwell, Harwell Photography
Kevin James Bennett, KJB Beauty
Meghan Papiano, House of Catherine
Marie Danielle Vil-Young, À Votre Service Events
Carly Ragosta, Bloombar
Victoria Ahn, Designs by Ahn
Jainé Kershner, Brklyn View Photography
Kylee Yee, Kylee Yee Photography
Jessica Poole-Hardy, Rockland Rue
Samantha June, Arius Photography
Michelle E. Fernie-Oley, Michelle Elaine Weddings and Michelle Elaine Fitness
Vidhi Dattani, Vidhi Dattani Designs
Jennie Onisk, Oxford Comma Co.
Carmela Heintzelman, Fiore Press
Daniel Linares, DLE Event Group
Carly Martin, Clementine Studio
and many more!
What is included in the 2-day ticket price?
- Day 1 Seminars from Wedding Industry Titans
- Day 1 Panels to help you learn how to get your work published
- Day 1 Networking
- Day 2 Hands-On Category Workshops
- Day 2 Styled Shoots (which you don’t have to create, pay for, and organize)
- Day 2 IRL Practice Event with real engaged couples and wedding parties (note this part will not be at Toronto)
- Breakfast + Lunch Day 1 and Day 2
- Social media coaching throughout the event instructing you what and how to post, hashtags, stories and more!
Can I just attend one of the days?
Yes! You can attend Day 1 only or Day 2 only.
Single Day Tickets are good for that portion only. If you purchase a Day 2 ticket, you would only come for the day portion of Day 2 (not the couples evening event) to get more content for your portfolio/feed.
Day 2 only tickets are great for photographers or anyone wanting to do a mini-shoot and NOT deal with organizing, planning, scheduling, etc. that goes with a styled shoot. Just show up, style and shoot to get content. We provide the models, fashion, hair and makeup, and there are other elements you can utilize as well from parts of our sponsored shoots.