Planner , a resident of
Agrees to the following:
Provide Design, Planning and Coordination for The Bridal Masterclass Experience (TBME) Seattle for Day 2 styled shoots and consumer events including but not limited to vendor teams, rentals, furniture and floral designs, etc.
Dates: October 21-22, 2019
Location: Seattle, WA
Promotion: Planners are required to promote their participation at The Bridal Masterclass Experience. Additional assets will be provided to support social and email marketing. Specific posts and stories on social media and to email lists will be decided on a case by case basis however multiple posts and stories are expected to create and maintain excitement around planner involvement.
The Bridal Masterclass Experience Agrees to the following:
- Promotion: Free promotion and marketing via The Bridal Masterclass Experience website, General eblasts, social media and onsite materials.
- Additional Logistical Support and Coordination for event including up to $750 total event fees incurred for styled shoot delivery charges from rental companies, any additional specialty items required, etc.
- Wholesale floral partner will provide flowers for designs provided designs are submitted more than 4 weeks in advance of the event.
- Additional Support Equipment required for the styled shoots can be requested and submitted for reimbursement on a case by case basis. Approval is not guaranteed. Any additional support equipment not approved for reimbursement would be at the Planner’s own expense. In the event of an unforeseen reason for cancellation, reimbursement for previously authorized expenses will still be honored.
- Admission to the Day 1 seminars for Planner and 1 assistant who will be assisting Planner on Day 2 work.
Terms and Conditions:
As it applies to this Agreement, ‘Planner’ refers to applicant identified above; ‘Event Management’ and “Education Team” refers to The Bridal Masterclass Experience/MG Beauty, Inc. and its respective agents.
Signature by both parties constitutes a valid and binding Agreement. Terms of this Agreement may not be modified, except by written Agreement, signed by both parties. The Bridal Masterclass Experience/MG Beauty, Inc. Event Management reserves the right to accept or refuse any Planner’s participation for any reason. Event Management also reserves the right to modify, edit or adjust all programs or schedules at any time to enhance the overall value of the event for attendees.
Planners understand Event Management would be harmed and suffer loss if Planner does not fulfill Agreement terms. In the event the Planner does not fulfill the agreement, Planner may be held liable for liquidated/un-liquidated damages and future participation in the event may be denied. Event Management will not be liable for the fulfillment of this Agreement if non-delivery or delay in delivery is due to reasons beyond the control of Show Management including but not limited to the following causes: fire, act of God, public enemy, war (declared or non-declared) or insurrections, strikes, the authority of the law, extreme weather condition, terrorism, disaster, civil disorder or acts of aggression. Non-delivery may also result if a reasonable fear exists for any one or more of such events occurring or threatening and making it inadvisable, illegal or impossible to hold the event. All Planners and others participating in The Bridal Masterclass Experience agree to indemnify and hold The Bridal Masterclass Experience/MG Beauty, Inc. harmless from and against any and all liability, loss, damage, injury, cost or expenses. Event Management reserves the right to promote Planner and their company using, but not limited to the following: Planner name, company name, logo, images, etc. Planner agrees that Event Management will not be liable in the event of any errors or omissions in the show preview, website, program and/or any related materials.
Cancelation Clause: The Bridal Masterclass Experience/MG Beauty, Inc. reserves the right to cancel this agreement as deemed appropriate for the show overall.
Agree to Terms and Conditions
The Bridal Masterclass Experience/MG Beauty, Inc.