- Had a notebook full of notes and ideas collect dust in a drawer?
- Tried to implement something new you learned — only to make a mistake and lose a potential client?
- Wasted time and money on styled shoots that weren’t published and didn’t show your talents?
If you answered yes to any of these,
The Bridal Masterclass Experience was made just for you.
In our Day 1 Seminars:
Learn from the leaders in the wedding industry about
how to implement game-changing strategies for growth in:
- marketing to a new generation
- becoming more inclusive for the LGBTQ+ community
- branding basics and beyond
- steps to a sustainable business for years to come
- standing out from the sea of competition
In our Day 2 Hands-On Styled Shoot Workshops:
- Receive hands-on direction and feedback
- Take home professional photos of YOUR work to use for your marketing and social media
- Learn how to create content when and how you want to
- Get step-by-step social media instruction along the way to give you content even during the workshop
In our Day 2 Evening Couples Event:
- Practice new techniques and wording on engaged couples in a low-pressure environment
- Meet real engaged couples and their friends
- Engage in instagrammable ways to make connections and create your biggest fans
February 25-26, 2020
3502 Scotts Lane, Philadelphia, PA 19129
Check out our speakers, hands-on coordinators and schedule below!
Day 1, Feb. 25:
8:30am: Breakfast Bites/Networking
9:30am: DJ Brian B: The Client Experience: Everything Speaks
10:30am: Publication Panel Discussion: Do’s + Don’ts To Get Published
11:15am: Shafonne Myers: Identifying Your Ideal Millennial Client
1:15pm: Breakout Sessions (choose one)
Danielle Pasternak: Money-Making Organization
Meghan Papiano: Brand Audits
Shannon Wellington: From Styled to Published
3pm: Vanessa Kreckel: How and When To Go Big
4pm-5pm: Bites, Bubbly, Networking
Day 2, Feb. 26:
8:30am: Breakfast Bites/Networking
9am: Styled Shoot Setup: Rotations
1pm: Styled Shoot Setup: Finishing Touches
2pm: Shooting Styled Shoot: Rotations
5pm: Prepare for event
6pm-8pm: Engaged Couples Event
Ever think all is going well with a prospective or current client only to find out something is wrong?
Maybe they ghost you. Maybe they write a bad review. Maybe they cancel.
DJ Brian B will take you through understanding all parts of a customer experience and help you determine what parts of your business need to be updated to create an amazing customer experience that will leave your customers raving about you to everyone they know.
According to the International Journal of Fashion Design, Technology, and Education, "The average size of an American woman is now between 16 to 18, which is an increase from 10-year-old data that indicated most women in the U.S. were a size 14."
Millennials and Gen Z brides want to see themselves in your images and social media. What are you doing to be more size-inclusive in your marketing?
Shafonne will show you simple ways to be more inclusive and book more clients.
Ready to build an empire? Or at least be more than a solopreneur?
Learn what to do (and not to do) to help your scaling efforts help you grow with fewer pains and understand how to maintain your brand with every new hire you add.
Vanessa will take you through some of her biggest lessons and give you real insight into what made her scaling efforts a success that’s lasted year after year.
Styled shoots are the key to continual content but what happens when you don’t know where to start?
Shannon will take you through all the key components of putting a publishable styled shoot together, how to get the key shots you need, and all the details many shoots forget.
Ever feel like you are so busy reacting you don't have time to plan things out the way you would like?
Wonder what to do first to organize your business?
If you are a planner struggling with these things, you want to be sure to let Danielle take you through the 4 steps she deems as crucial to organizing your business so you can make more money (and we ALL want to do that, right?).