The Bridal Masterclass Experience
What good is education if it doesn't change your life.
- Had a notebook full of notes and ideas collect dust in a drawer?
- Tried to implement something new you learned — only to make a mistake and lose a potential client?
- Wasted time and money on styled shoots that weren’t published and didn’t show your talents?
If you answered yes to any of these,
The Bridal Masterclass Experience was made just for you.
In our Day 1 Seminars:
Learn from the leaders in the wedding industry about
how to implement game-changing strategies for growth in:
- marketing to a new generation
- becoming more inclusive for the LGBTQ+ community
- branding basics and beyond
- steps to a sustainable business for years to come
- standing out from the sea of competition
In our Day 2 Hands-On Styled Shoot Workshops:
- Receive hands-on direction and feedback
- Take home professional photos of YOUR work to use for your marketing and social media
- Learn how to create content when and how you want to
- Get step-by-step social media instruction along the way to give you content even during the workshop
In our Day 2 Evening Couples Event:
- Practice new techniques and wording on engaged couples in a low-pressure environment
- Meet real engaged couples and their friends
- Engage in instagrammable ways to make connections and create your biggest fans
Join us December 2-3, 2019 at
Factory Atlanta, 5616 New Peachtree Road, Chamblee, GA 30341
The entrance is in the back of the building around the corner from 5600 New Peachtree Road.
Check out our speakers, hands-on coordinators and schedule below!
Why tell when you can show?
Lindsey knows a thing or a million about storytelling through video (he did The Bachelorette + Bachelor in Paradise, Jared and Ashley's recent wedding!) and how video marketing can be the very thing your business is needing to convince couples they can't live without you.
Interested in making sure you aren't accidentally offending LGBTQ+ couples with your wording?
Brittny will be helping you learn the best ways to be more inclusive in your language and marketing so love wins. She will also be on our publications panel discussing the best practices for submitting and getting your work published.
Ready to get in the heads of your potential clients? How about using visual grammar and font psychology?
Then you definitely cannot miss Kaleigh here as she will be discussing the unspoken aspects of marketing your business and what your branding is saying to your clients (whether you are intending to you or not!) so you can ensure the message you want them to receive is the one that you are projecting.
Ever think all is going well with a prospective or current client only to find out something is wrong?
Maybe they ghost you. Maybe they write a bad review. Maybe they cancel.
DJ Brian B will take you through understanding all parts of a customer experience and help you determine what parts of your business need to be updated to create an amazing customer experience that will leave your customers raving about you to everyone they know.
According to the International Journal of Fashion Design, Technology, and Education, "The average size of an American woman is now between 16 to 18, which is an increase from 10-year-old data that indicated most women in the U.S. were a size 14."
Millennials and Gen Z brides want to see themselves in your images and social media. What are you doing to be more size-inclusive in your marketing?
Shafonne will show you simple ways to be more inclusive and book more clients.
Day 1, Dec. 2:
8:30am: Breakfast Bites/Networking
9:45am: Megan Garmers: The New Rules of Social Media
10:15am: Kaleigh Wiese: Font Psychology + Visual Grammar
11am: Brittny Drye: Love is Love
12:30pm: Shafonne Myers: Identifying Your Ideal Millennial Client
1:15pm: DJ Brian B: The Client Experience: Everything Speaks
1:50pm: Lindsey Conklin: Video Marketing For Every Business
2:45pm: Publication Panel Discussion: Do’s + Don’ts to Get Published
4pm-5pm: Bites, Bubbly, Networking
Day 2, Dec. 3:
8:30am: Breakfast Bites/Networking
9am: Styled Shoot Setup: Rotations
1pm: Styled Shoot Setup: Finishing Touches
2pm: Shooting Styled Shoot: Rotations
5pm: Prepare for event
6pm-8pm: Engaged Couples Event